Selasa, 20 Maret 2012

UnKnown

just being close to you, sharing the air with you.

even if we're just friend. still too hard to resist...

there's always a question in my mind, I want to know your feelings.

I just can't tell you how much I love you.

I know I'm just no one. I know it can't be possible.

there's no hope for me, no matter what.

since you have nothing to do with me.

no matter how hard I've tried, you'd never love me.

and soon, all my hopes will faded away.

even if I love you this much, but it's just meaningless to you.

I'd just been hooping too much that someday you'd love me too.

despite the fact that it's impossible, and I'm not the one.

it's still okay.

let me just keep you in my heart till the time ends.

don't know how long will it take for me to erase you from my mind.

1 komentar:

  1. It was very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.
    2009 Chrysler Aspen AC Compressor

    BalasHapus